We are keen to hear from anyone on Arran who thinks we can help them, or if you can offer your assistance to ConnectArran. We are particularly keen for the following assistance:
- Press/communications – updating our Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Website maintenance (knowledge/experience of WordPress would be desirable)
- Technical expertise – to advise and help lead on local fibre/connectivity projects
- Legal and funding advice – to assist where local community groups need this to engage with connectivity providers and set up local initiatives
We need to keep awareness high of the connectivity challenges – and the opportunities that could result from improved connectivity – that residents and businesses on Arran face.
You can do this by:
- Contacting our local MP, Patricia Gibson and MSP, Kenneth Gibson about any connectivity difficulties that you face
- Copy in our @ConnectArran twitter account to any experiences you want to share
- Help to share content from this website and our Facebook page
- Reporting any significant concerns regarding service repairs or provision to OfCom
- Watching out for further opportunities to get involved, via this website.
We will be expanding this page in the coming weeks to make it even easier to get involved and give your support.